October 2021 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Leverton Parish Council which will be held on Monday 18 October 2021 at Leverton Church Hall, commencing at 7pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
This is a face -to-face meeting, the current Government guidance regulations regarding Covid-19 will be observed.
Signatue Carol Anderton Clerk to the Council Date: 11 October 2021
2. To receive a report from the Police
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011
4. Minutes of the last meeting:
To receive and approve the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 20 September 2021
5. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council (if applicable)
6. Issues relating to the Playing field, potholes and the environment of the Parish.
7. Councillor Grant Scheme
9. Update on Alterations at the Turkey Farm owned by the 2 Sister Food Group
10. Matters for discussion only or to add to the next Agenda
11. Date and Time of next Parish Council Meeting – Monday 22 November 2021