March 2021 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Leverton Parish Council which will be held on Monday 8th March 2021 at Leverton Church Hall, commencing at 7.00pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7.00 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
Signature Carol Anderton Clerk to the Council Date: 1st March 2021
To receive and accept any apologies where valid reasons for absence have been submitted to the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting.
- To receive a report from the Police
- To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011
- Minutes of the last meeting
To receive and approve the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 7 December 2020
- Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council (if applicable)
- Issues relating to the Playing field, potholes and the environment of the Parish
- Finance:To authorise signing of orders for payment.
- Matters for discussion only or to add to the next Agenda
- To resolve to move into closed session in accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed in relation to the following matters:
To receive and discuss a statement from the Clerk and the Chairman.
- Date and Time of next Parish Council Meeting - Monday 12th April 2021