January 2022 Agenda
LEVERTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Leverton Parish Council which will be held on Monday 24 January 2022 at Leverton Church Hall, commencing at 7pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
This is a face -to-face meeting, the current Government guidance regulations regarding Covid-19 will be observed.
Signatue Carol Anderton Clerk to the Council Date: 18 January 2022
2. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011
3. Minutes of the last meeting:
To receive and approve the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 20 December 2021
4. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council (if applicable)
5. Police Reports
6. Issues relating to the Playing field, potholes and the environment of the Parish.
To authorise signing of orders for payment
9. Matters for discussion only or to add to the next Agenda
10. Date and Time of next Parish Council Meeting – Monday 21 February 2022