April 2022 Agenda
LEVERTON PARISH COUNCIL
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Leverton Parish Council which will be held on Monday 25 April 2022 at Leverton Church Hall, commencing at 7pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
Carol Anderton Clerk to the Council Date: 18 April 2022
2. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011
3. Minutes of the last meeting:
To receive and approve the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 21 March 2022
4. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council
5. Issues relating to the following:
a. Playing field - to include the provision of bark chippings for the playpark and an update on costings for the annual inspection
c. Environment of the parish
6. Refurbishment of Church Hall
7. Update on the provision of village signage and planters.
8. Planning – Application B/22/0163 Pilgrimwood, Lacey’s Lane, Leverton, PE22 0BD
To authorise signing of orders for payment
10. Matters for discussion only or to add to the next Agenda
11. Date and Time of next Parish Council Meeting – Monday 25 April 2022