March 2022 Agenda
LEVERTON PARISH COUNCIL
Sea End Benington
Boston Lincolnshire PE22 0DN 01205 760091
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Leverton Parish Council which will be held on Monday 21 March 2022 at Leverton Church Hall, commencing at 7pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
Signatue Carol Anderton Clerk to the Council Date: 15 March 2022
2. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011
3. Minutes of the last meeting:
To receive and approve the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 21 February 2022
4. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council (if applicable)
5. Issues relating to the Playing field, potholes and the environment of the Parish.
6. Refurbishment of Church Hall
7. Update from Highways for the provision of village signage and planters.
To authorise signing of orders for payment
To authorise annual grant award
9. Matters for discussion only or to add to the next Agenda
10. Date and Time of next Parish Council Meeting – Monday 25 April 2022