January 2020 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Parish Council which will be held on Monday 13th January 2020 at Leverton Village Hall, commencing at 7pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
Clerk to the Council
Date: 6th January 2019
1. Chairman’s Comments
2. Apologies for Absence and reasons given.
3. Police Matters
4. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
5. Notes of the last meeting held on 16th December 2019 to be approved as the minutes.
6. Viewpoints on questions from members of the public.
7. Report from the minutes of the previous meeting/Clerks Report
8. Matters for the attention of Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council from/to County Councillors/Borough Councillors
a. RFO’s report
b. Accounts for Payment – as per payment sheet dated 2020/01
10. Planning Applications/Updates
11. Reports for other members
12. Date and Time of next Parish Council meeting - Monday 10th February 2020