February 2020 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Parish Council which will be held on Monday 10th February 2020 at Leverton Village Hall, commencing at 7pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
Clerk to the Council
Date: 2nd February 2020
1. Chairman’s Comments
2. Apologies for Absence and reasons given.
3. Police Matters
4. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and to consider any requests for dispensations.
5. Notes of the last meeting held on 13th January 2020 to be approved as the minutes.
6. Clerks Report
7. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council
8. RFO's report including Accounts for payment as per payment sheet 2020/2
9. Emergency Plan
10. Parish Matters
11. Date & Time of next Parish Council Meeting - Monday 9th March 2020.