August 2020 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Parish Council which will be held on Monday 10th August 2020 at Leverton Village Hall, commencing at 7.00pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7.00 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
Clerk to the Council
Date: 3rd August 2020
To receive and accept any apologies where valid reasons for absence have been submitted to the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive a report from the Police
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests on agenda items not previously recorded on Members Register of Interests.
4. Minutes of the last meeting
To receive and adopt by resolution the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 9th March 2020
5. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council (if applicable)
To authorise signing of orders for payment– as per retrospective payment sheet
To authorise signing of orders for payment– as per payment sheet 08/2020
To authorise signing of the AGAR 2019/20 (Accounts and Audit form)
Application B/20/0061 – to resolve to object or support the application
8. To resolve to hold meetings remotely via the most viable option available during Covid-19 restrictions
9. Date and Time of next Parish Council Meeting - Monday 14th September 2020