December 2020 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Leverton Parish Council which will be held on Monday 7th December 2020 at Leverton Church Hall, commencing at 7.00pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7.00 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
This is a face -to-face meeting, the current regulations regarding social distancing will be observed and face masks must be worn. There will also be a track and trace register in place.
Clerk to the Council
Date: 31st November 2020
To receive and accept any apologies where valid reasons for absence have been submitted to the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive a report from the Police
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011
4. Minutes of the last meeting
To receive and approve the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 12th October 2020
5. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council (if applicable)
To authorise signing of orders for payment– as per retrospective payment sheet 11/2020 & payment sheet 12/2020
8. Matters for discussion only or to add to the next Agenda
9. Date and Time of next Parish Council Meeting - Monday 11th January 2021