March 2020 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Parish Council which will be held on Monday 9th March 2020 at Leverton Village Hall, commencing at 6.30pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 6.30 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
Clerk to the Council
Date: 2nd March 2020
To receive and accept any apologies where valid reasons for absence have been submitted to the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive a report from the Police
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests on agenda items not previously recorded on Members Register of Interests.
4. Minutes of the last meeting.
To receive and adopt by resolution the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 10th February 2020
5. To receive an update from the Parish Clerk (as attached)
6. To receive a report on the playing field and the parish roads
7. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council
To authorise signing of orders for payment– as per payment sheet dated March 03/2020
9. Correspondence received
a. See correspondence list
Application B/20/0061 – to resolve to object or support the application
11. Matters for discussion or to be added to the next agenda.
12. Date & Time of next Parish Council Meeting - Monday 20th April 2020.