September 2020 Agenda
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Parish Council which will be held on Monday 14th September 2020 at Leverton Village Hall, commencing at 7.00pm or at the end of the public forum. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed in the agenda.
There will be a public forum at 7.00 pm at which members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council, and your attendance is also requested during this period.
There will be a presentation at 6.30pm by Quantum Air Fibre regarding the provision of fibre optic broadband to rural areas.
This is a face -to-face meeting, the current regulations regarding social distancing will be observed and face masks must be worn.
Clerk to the Council
Date: 7th September 2020
To receive and accept any apologies where valid reasons for absence have been submitted to the Parish Clerk prior to the meeting.
2. To receive a report from the Police
3. To receive any declarations of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 – being any pecuniary or non-pecuniary interests on agenda items not previously recorded on Members Register of Interests.
4. Minutes of the last meeting
To receive and adopt by resolution the notes of the Council meeting held on Monday 9th March 2020
5. Reports from Lincolnshire County Council/Boston Borough Council (if applicable)
6. To receive the playing field inspection report.
To authorise signing of orders for payment– as per payment sheet 09/2020
Application B/20/0061 – to receive an update from the clerk
9. Matters for discussion only or to add to the next Agenda
10. Date and Time of next Parish Council Meeting - Monday 12th October 2020